Star Party 6:00-7:30 pm (rain or shine)
36 US Route 1
Pembroke, ME 04666
Welcome to our website. We hope that you find the website easy to navigate and full of all the information you could possibly need. We appreciate your feedback and although we currently do not have a space for comments on this website, please feel free to comment on our facebook page.
Proposed use of ESSER lll fund
1. Repair athletic field
2. Provide an after school program to address the learning loss. The activities may include but are not limited to direct support through a structured study hall, hiking/ outing club for social and emotional well- being, yoga, math, science, ELA, social studies labs.
3. New reading/writing program to include training for teachers, materials, consultant.
4. Expand outdoor learning space with putting up a greenhouse learning center.
5. Supply a learning recovery specialist ( support teacher) to help address the learning loss due to reduced academic time caused by Covid-19 hybrid attendance plan.
6. Part-time (2 days per week) Social and emotional counselor for one year.
7. Connect the two buildings to provide more learning space, office for social emotional counselor to meet with children, increase student safety and allow for better social distancing.
Connection includes upgrading the main building to meet current code as well as building classrooms/ lunchroom space between the two buildings.
8. Update classroom curriculum materials to support both hard copies and digital resources for math/science/social studies/art/gym/music/SEL